Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chobani Creations

I have tried nearly every Chobani yogurt flavor that is on the shelves. Even Lemon once by accident when I purchased it instead of Pineapple.  The verdict is in on what the best flavor they make is - PLAIN! Over the past year or so I have experimented with a variety of different flavors from Peach to Black Cherry to Apple Cinnamon. All delicious, but if you eat it every single day for a long period of time you inevitably will get tired of it. The Plain has freshened up my breakfast and allowed me to continue enjoying my favorite yogurt once again. Add some fresh strawberries, a few cut up blackberries and some Bare Naked Granola and you are good to go! 


Smooth, crunchy, a little tart, and perfect way to start the day.





If you aren't eating at the office and have the luxury of a blender then SMOOTHIE it up.






5 Ice Cubes
1-6 oz plain Chobani yogurt
3-4 Strawberries
3 blackberries
Drizzle of Honey

ENJOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment